If you are preparing a business plan for a new revenue stream, new division, or startup, then this White Paper, Startup Presentations to Angel/Seed Stage Investors and Partners: Recommendations for Best Practices, provides useful information on Business Plans. With modifications your Business Plan can be adapted for use in the following situations:
- Executing the Business Plan to manage your business
- Fund raising (including loans and factoring)
- Selling to potential major customers
- Selling to potential Business Partners
- Hiring key employees
- Interacting with other key stakeholders
How to use this Business Plans White Paper
Regarding a new revenue stream in an established corporation
- Use page 10 and onward as a guide to developing a business plan for a new venture or a new revenue stream. Only a part of the topics suggested for each section will be relevant to a specific plan.
In a startup
- Use pages 1-11 to better understand and plan investor strategy issues.
- Use page 10 and onward as a guide to developing a business plan. Only a part of the topics suggested for each section will be relevant to a specific situation.
You Are Invited to Download John Gale’s White Paper on Business Plans
- This White Paper can be downloaded from this page (below)
- It can also be downloaded from the Angel Capital Association website.
John Gale is pleased that at the request of one of his Editorial Review Board members, the Angel Capital Association chose to post this White Paper by John Gale on their website. The Angel Capital Association is the leading professional and trade association supporting the success of (US) angel investors in high-growth, early-stage ventures. Gale’s White Paper is at this page
Please See Also The Related Posts
- Plans and Reports For New Ventures
- Monthly Plan
- Schedule Only Half of Your Workweek
- Business Plan
- Versions of the Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation