John Gale’s publications are substantial.
- White Papers
He has authored or coauthored several White Papers relevant to those launching new revenue streams.
- Startup Presentations to Angel/Seed Stage Investors and Partners: Recommendations for Best Practices
- Equity Planning for those Associated with Re-structuring a Startup
- The Professional Consultant: Recommendations for Best Practices in Silicon Valley
The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Consultants’ Network of Silicon Valley posted this White Paper at http://www.californiaconsultants.org/TheProfessionalConsultant.pdf
You can also download it at the bottom of this Page
- A separate page addresses each White Paper and provides the opportunity for downloading a PDF. Please see the drop-down menu above.
John’s Blog includes more than 180 Posts.
Please see his Blog
John’s Twitter account includes more than 6,000 Tweets.
Please see @Carverlon
- Editorial Advisory Board
Separately, John was an invited member of the Editorial Advisory Board in the Entrepreneurial Strategy and Functional Experts group for Funding and Financial Execution for Early-Stage Companies by Rod Hoagland, 165 pages.
- He authored a series of Market reports on broadband services and multimedia such as Business-to-Business Services Delivered via Interactive Broadband
- He has written several Articles in US and European media: Computer World, BIS Cap International, Computer Aided Publishing Report, Federal Computer Week, Institute for Graphic Communication, and Multimedia Yearbook