Your Seed Stage Business Plan provides information as to strategy and methodologies that will guide corporate decision-making for the next 3-5 years.
Seed Stage Business Plan
Many entrepreneurs make the mistake of creating a Product Plan instead of a Business Plan.
Please see the White Paper titled Startup Presentations to Angel/Seed Stage Investors and Partners: Recommendations for Best Practices that you can download from this Website. To access it use the navigation buttons to go to the Publications section of this Website. This White Paper focuses on issues from the perspective of better managed startups with larger projected corporate revenues from a Silicon Valley perspective.
In using this White Paper or any other guide to Business Plans, use the White Paper/guide as a guide. Include those aspects in your Business Plan that help you create a Business Plan that is compelling and appropriate to your audience.
You may develop longer (20 page), summary (1-2 page) and PPT versions of your Seed Stage Business Plan. If so, it is best to develop the longer version first. Doing so will improve the quality of the later (shorter) versions. However most develop PowerPoint based plans and do not realize the knowledge that they are missing.
John Gale’s White Paper on Business Plans is Available for Download
This Post was originally based on a portion of John Gale’s White Paper, Startup Presentations to Angel/Seed Stage Investors and Partners: Recommendations for Best Practices This White Paper can be downloaded from:
- The Business Plans page on this Website
- It can also be downloaded from this page on the Angel Capital Association website. The Angel Capital Association is the leading professional and trade association supporting the success of (US) angel investors in high-growth, early-stage ventures.
Please See Also John Gale’s Related Posts
- Versions of the Business Plan PowerPoint
- Plans and Reports For New Ventures
- Monthly Plan
- Schedule Only Half of Your Workweek
- Investor Presentations – Customers and Partners
- Investor Presentation Development – Competition
- Competitive Differentiation
- Mission Statement in Investor Presentation
- Investor Presentation – Executive Summary
- Investor Presentation – Market Pain and Solution
- Investor Presentation – Market Opportunity
- Investor Presentation – Strategy
- Investor Presentation – Management Team
- Investor Presentation Development – Technology and IP
- Board of Advisors
- Investor Presentation Development – Financial Projections
- Investor Presentation Development – Fund Raising
- Alternative Funding for Startups
- Capitalization Table for a Startup
- Investor Presentation – Achievements and Assets
- Government Relations For New Ventures
- Investor Package Meeting I
- Develop a Vision Statement
- Unique Information in Your Investor Presentation
- Sales Kit For Fund Raising