For an Investor Presentation – Strategy is an essential part. The overall Strategy by which the new venture will achieve its goals is very important.
Investor Presentation – Strategy
This section/slide should address:
- A high level discussion of how the company will accomplish its mission; with an emphasis on the next twelve months. It includes how the offering will go to market and sell and to whom.
- This section may include a product road-map showing key features by release; and how each supports the mission.
- The intended financial exit may be listed here. This is especially true if the business model, technology, and market support the concept of a smaller investment with an earlier exit.
Please See Also
John Gale’s White Paper on Business Plans is Available for Download
This Post is based in part on John Gale’s White Paper, Startup Presentations to Angel/Seed Stage Investors and Partners: Recommendations for Best Practices This White Paper can be downloaded from:
- The Business Plans page on this Website
- It can also be downloaded from this page on the Angel Capital Association website. The Angel Capital Association is the leading professional and trade association supporting the success of (US) angel investors in high-growth, early-stage ventures
Please See Also John Gale’s Related Posts
- Business Plan
- Update – Early Stage Business Plan White Paper
- Investor Presentation Development
- Investor Presentations – Customers and Partners
- Investor Presentation Development – Competition
- Investor Presentation – Executive Summary
- Investor Presentation – Market Opportunity
- Investor Presentation Development – Technology and IP
- Board of Advisors
- Develop a Vision Statement